Hillyfields Upper London Apartment (SE4 1XZ)
Huge apartment sleeps max 6. Located in Zone 2, 10 mins to central London makes Hillyfields the best choice for visitors to London and Greenwich (O2), whether tourists or professionals.
Also ideal for visitors to Goldsmiths College 10 mins by bus and University College Hospital Lewisham 18 min walk
Our guests tell us Hillyfields is perfect for London tourists but we are also ideal for visitors to Goldsmiths College and short stay staff, consultants or hospital visitors to University College Hospital Lewisham!
Please come and stay at Hillyfields and see why.
Ideal for London Tourists
Hillyfields is located in quiet, leafy streets, among charming Victorian houses of the Brockley Conservation area, our fantastic train and underground links are just a 10 min walk away.
- 9 minutes by train away from London Bridge station [Tower Bridge, Tower of London]
- 13 mins from Waterloo [London Eye, Houses of Parliament, London Aquarium]
- 15 mins to Charing Cross [Trafalgar Square, Soho, Chinatown]
- 30 mins to St Pancras International (Eurostar]
- 25 mins to Blackfriars and City Thameslink [St Pauls and The City]
- London Red Bus routes to London are 150 metres from the apartment
- Gatwick & Stansted (Ryanair) about 1 hour by train; City Airport about 40 mins
After a busy day enjoying everything that London has to offer you'll want somewhere to come home to, put your feet up and relax with a book, magazine or TV and a DVD or a round of games with the kids on the Playstation. Now with FREE INTERNET.
The apartment is ideal for 4 people, but we can accommodate a maximum of 6.
There are plenty of local grocery shops, restaurants, takeaways, pubs and bars or you can cook family meals in the well equipped kitchen.